Here's everything you need for the perfectly pulled-together Valentine's Day party -- it's all quick and easy.
Cut five hearts from construction paper. Glue them together on your invitation to make a caterpillar. Draw the legs and facial features, and write all necessary information on the hearts.
Decorate your table with a lollipop centerpiece using a 4-inch Styrofoam ball cut in half. Glue the flat edge of the ball to a 9-inch red poster-board circle. Insert one lollipop for each guest into the ball. Fanfold tissue paper and secure between the lollipops with straight pins.
- Necklaces made from pieces of red candy rolled in clear plastic wrap, tied with curling ribbon between each piece of candy, with a piece of ribbon connecting the two ends.
- Waffle cones filled with candy and wrapped in red cellophane, tied with red yarn.
- Fortune Valentines made by writing special Valentine messages on paper hearts. Roll and insert inside Pepperidge Farm Pirouettes cookies.
- Place a couple of balloons on the front door where the party is to be held.
- Balloons and streamers always look great at any party. Attach a thread or string to the ceiling or walls so that it hangs above the party table, then drape streamers over it.
- Always hang balloons in big bunches for a maximum effect. You can give one to each guest at the end of the party.