colors to create a personalized
Square and heart-shape punches along with paper edgers make its assembly fun and easy.
What You Need:
- Card stock: paper-bag color, white, plum, and pink
- Marvy punches as follows: 2-1/8-inch square and large heart
- Fiskars Stamp Paper Edgers
- Provo Craft lettering template
- Making Memories small white number stickers
1. Cut a 5 x 10-3/8-inch rectangle from paper-bag color card stock and fold it lengthwise.
2. Cut a 4-1/2-inch white card stock square using edgers. Punch two squares each from plum and pink card stock. Center and adhere the squares to the white square in a checkerboard design. Punch a heart from plum and from pink card stock. Layer the hearts and cut them into quarters. Assemble and adhere the heart pieces as shown in the photograph.
3. Use the lettering template to cut LOVE from white card stock. Adhere one letter to each square. Adhere a price in the lower corner with stickers. Adhere the assembly to the card.
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave. Wausau, WI 54401 715/842-2091 www.fiskars.com
Making Memories 1176 W. 500 North Centerville, UT 84104 801/294-0430 www.makingmemories.com
Marvy/Uchida 3535 Del Amo Blvd. Torrance, CA 90503 310/793-2200 www.uchida.com
Provo Craft 151 E. 3450 N. Spanish Fork, UT 84660 800/937-7686 www.provocraft.com