What You Need:
mood for a special night.
- Tracing paper
- Adhesive tape
- Glass floating candle cylinder
- Metallic paint pens (red and gold)
- Goop glue
- Red beaded fringe
- Red heart-shape floating candle
1. Draw a scroll pattern onto tracing paper. Cut around the pattern, then tape the pattern to the bottom half of the inside of the glass cylinder. 2. Draw the design on the outside of the cylinder with the paint pens. Remove the pattern. Let the paint dry. Glue beaded fringe around the top of the cylinder. Fill the cylinder about one-third full with water and set in a heart-shape candle.
- Decorate assorted size floating candle cylinders for a tabletop grouping.
- Set a table with red dinnerware and add floating candles for a romantic centerpiece.