You Will Need
- 1 clear glass cylinder votive candleholder
- Red fringe beads
- Metallic red and gold glass paint pens
- Pencil; tracing paper
- Scissors; tape
- Glue, such as Goop
- Heart-shape floating candle
- Wash and dry the candleholder. Avoid touching the areas to be painted
- Draw a scroll pattern on a strip of tracing paper. Tape the pattern inside the candleholder near the bottom.
- Paint the design on the outside of the candleholder. Remove the pattern. Let dry.
- Glue fringe around the top of the candleholder. Fill the candleholder about one-third full with water; lower in a heart-shape candle.