Hearts and Flowers Topiary Project
Make a topiary for Valentine's Day.
0 did it
continue reading below
- Wedge the florist's foam inside the pot, trimming as necessary to fit.
- Hot-glue two cinnamon sticks together and push them into the center of the florist's foam.
- Hot-glue dried roses to heart shape.
- Push the wire piece halfway into the pointed end of the heart shape. Push remaining end of wire into the top of one cinnamon stick. Secure with glue.
- Cover the base of the topiary with moss.