What You Need:
- Papier-mâché box
- Striped paper
- Decorative paper
- Silver tooling foil strip
- Small silver frame
1. Cover the base of a papier-mâché box with striped paper. Trace the box lid shape on decorative paper and cut out.
2. Wrap and adhere a silver tooling foil strip around the edge of the box lid, pressing the foil above and below the edge to take the lid shape.
3. Adhere the cut-out heart onto the lid. Attach pink fiber around the cut-out heart shape.
4. Adhere a small silver frame with a message in it onto the lid.