Create a special necklace
for your Valentine.
- Paper in red and white
- Thin ribbon
1. Download the pattern. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut book cover out of red paper; fold on marks.
3. Cut an 8-1/2 x 1-1/2-inch strip of white paper for pages. Accordion-fold (back and forth) every inch. Cut heart shape through layers. Leave edges intact.
4. Cut ribbon about 30 inches long. Glue both ends inside book binding.
5. Glue both outside edges of white paper strips to matching inside of book cover.