What You Need:
Make this mobile for your Valentine,
or hang it in your own room.
- Paper in red and white
1. Download the free pattern. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut strip out of red paper, fold and poke hole as marked.
3. Cut bird on fold, poke hole.
4. Poke thread through bird, fold down tail. Glue head and body together, trapping thread in between; let dry. Poke same thread up through red strip, glue in place.
5. Pull down ends of red strip to form heart, then glue together, trapping bottom of the thread.