What You Need:
with this paint project.
- Masking tape
- Glass vase
- Gold spray paint
- Glass paints in peach and white
- Gold glitter paint pen
1. Use masking tape to section off a rectangular area on the vase. Leave the rectangle uncovered and cover the rest of the bottle with tape. Spray the bottle with two or three light coats of gold spray paint, allowing to dry between coats. Let the paint dry. Carefully remove the tape.
2. Cut out a heart and trace the shape onto the gold painted area.
3. Paint the heart using peach paint. It may require two coats. Add peach dots in the gold area by dipping the handle end of the paintbrush into paint and dotting onto the surface. Add white dots inside the peach heart. Let the paint dry.
4. Outline the heart with gold glitter paint pen. Let it dry.
- Make a framed piece in this manner by painting on the glass that comes with the frame.
- Use paint pen to repeat the words "I love you" or an appropriate poem around the vase.