What You Need
Fill your card with something fun.
- Red card stock
- White card stock
- Patterned paper
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Sticker letters
- Colorful beads, confetti, glitter, punched paper shapes, or tiny glass marbles to fill the window
How to Make It:
- Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
- Fold a 10 x 7-inch sheet of red card stock in half. Cut a 4 x 6-inch piece of patterned paper and mat with white card stock. Adhere to the front panel of the card.
- Transfer the heart pattern to pieces of red and white card stock and cut out. Mat the red heart with white card stock and trim the edges with decorative-edge scissors. Cut the window out of the red heart. Spell out "Be Mine" with sticker letters on the small white heart so the letters show through the window.
- Cut a piece of acetate slightly larger than the window and adhere it to the back. Attach pieces of 1/8-inch adhesive foam around the edges of the matted heart on the back, making sure not to leave any gaps. Add beads and close the box by attaching the white heart with the sticker letters. Adhere the entire piece to the front of the card.