You and your friends will fall in love with our Valentine's Day Robobuddy card holder.
What You Need:Robobuddy can be both a new friend and a place to keep your Valentine cards.
- 3 cardboard boxes
- Wrapping paper
- 1 sheet of foam core
- Packing tape
- Hot-glue gun
- Colored paper
- 1 brad fastener for gauge arrow
- Ribbon pieces for laces
- 2 chenille stems
- 2 pom-poms
- 3 plastic lids
1. Find a small box for your robot's head, a medium-sized box for the body, and a long, tall box for the legs.
2. Adult: Make an opening on top of the medium box the size of the small box. With the two remaining flaps open, turn the box over and place it on top of the medium box.
3. To make the body door, ask an adult to cut three sides of a square in the medium-sized box. Poke holes in door and attach chenille stems for handle. Also have an adult cut a card slot in top of the head.
4. Cover the head and leg boxes with wrapping paper. Cover the body box with colored paper. Hot-glue the body box to the leg box.
5. From the foam core, cut out the shoes, as shown in photo. Hot-glue the leg box to the shoes.
6. Cut two long strips of colored paper. Accordion-fold them to create arms. Hot-glue the arms to either side of the medium box.
7. Cut out hands and glue to arms.
8. Decorate robot with lids, pom-pom eyes, colored paper gauges, and other details.