The design begins with a four-panel accordion-fold card and is dressed up with patterned papers and graduated die-cut hearts.
- Riverside Paper Tru-Ray red construction paper or Canson red art paper
- Paper Patch patterned papers: white with large red polka dots, red with mini white dots, and white with mini red hearts
- Ellison heart die cuts: 4-1/4-inch, 2-3/4-inch, and 2-inch wide
- Making Memories black adhesive Little Letters
1. Cut a 21 x 6-1/4-inch strip from red paper. Accordion-fold the strip to make four 5-1/4-inch-wide panels; unfold. 2. Cut a 4-7/8 x 5-7/8-inch rectangle from each patterned paper. At the left of the red strip, adhere one rectangle to the first three panels, placing the red-patterned rectangle on the second panel. Cut another rectangle from red patterned paper; adhere it to the back of the second panel on the red strip. 3. Die-cut a heart in the center of the first three panels, beginning with the largest heart and finishing with the smallest heart on the third panel. Refold the strip. On the last panel, adhere adhesive letters to read "I love you," fitting the words within the smallest heart.
Ellison Craft and Design 25862 Commercentre Dr. Lake Forest, CA 92630-8804 800/253-2238 www.ellison.com
Making Memories 1176 W. 500 North Centerville, UT 84104 801/294-0430 www.makingmemories.com
Paper Patch 801/253-3018 www.papercuts.com