Receiving this pop-up card will delight anyone. The dimensional objects are built on card-stock strips that are shaped into boxes.
- Cactus and large heart pattern
- Keeping Memories Alive blue parchment paper
- Ever After Paper Co. papers: Butter Yellow Spirals, Barn Red My Stars, Wheat Spirals, Sage Green Grass
- White card stock
- EK Success heart Paper Shaper hand punch (for heart on front of card)
- Pop Dot
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Make any scene pop with a little help from a card-stock strip. To make an object stand out when a card is opened, determine the distance for the object to protrude from the opened card. Multiply the measurement by four and cut a narrow strip of card stock to that length. Fold the strip in half, and in half again. Open the strip, and refold it to form a square. Glue one of the square sides to the upper inside of the card along the fold; glue the adjacent side of the square to the lower card along the fold. Mount an object on the front of the square, fitting it so that the object is concealed when the card is closed.
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Rd. P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, NJ 07014-1141 800/524-1349 www.eksuccess.com
Ever After 3743 S.W. Temple Salt Lake City, UT 84115 800/646-0010
Keeping Memories Alive P.O. Box 728 Spanish Fork, UT 84660 800/419-4949 www.scrapbooks.com