Nothing tops a handy template for crafting cards in a heartbeat, and this radiating beauty is proof. Even by itself, the template cutout makes a pretty valentine. With a mulberry lining, tiny stamped hearts, and organza ribbon, it turns into a real dazzler.
- Pink card stock
- Accu-Cut ShapeMaker heart template
- Swivel knife
- Small sharp scissors
- Hero Arts heart stamp
- Tsukineko VersaMark pink ink pad
- All Night Media mulberry paper
- 1 yard of 1/4-inch-wide white organza ribbon
1. Cut a 10-1/4 x 7-inch rectangle from the pink card stock; fold it in half widthwise. Using the heart template, transfer the design to the card front. Cut out the design with the swivel knife and scissors. 2. Randomly stamp pink hearts on the card; let the ink dry. Adhere mulberry paper behind the heart cutout. Tie the ribbon around the card near the fold.
Accu-Cut Systems 1035 E. Dodge St. Fremont, NE 68025 800/288-1670 www.accucut.com
All Night Media 800/STAMPED www.plaidonline.com
Hero Arts Rubber Stamps 1343 Powell St. Emeryville, CA 94608 email@example.com www.heroarts.com
Tsukineko 15411 N.E. 95th St. Redmond, WA 98052 425/883-7733 www.tsukineko.com