card is gorgeous.
What You Need:
- Card stock: yellow and gold
- Crafts knife
- K & Company embossed white vellum
- EK Success Country Heart punch
- 24-inch length of 5/8-inch-wide sheer white ribbon with white edges
1. Fold an 8-3/4 x 5-1/2-inch yellow card stock rectangle widthwise. 2. Cut a 4-1/8 x 5-1/8-inch vellum rectangle. Cut a 1/4-inch square from gold card stock. Adhere the square toward the upper portion of the vellum. Using the crafts knife, cut through both layers, leaving a 1/8-inch gold frame. Adhere vellum to the card front, aligning the left edge with the fold. 3. Punch two hearts from gold card stock and adhere them inside the gold frame. Wrap ribbon along the fold and tie it into a bow.
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Rd. P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, NJ 07014-1141 800/524-1349 www.eksuccess.com
K & Company 8500 NW River Park Dr. Pillar #136 Parkville, MO 64152 888/244-2083 www.kandcompany.com