You Will Need
- "Black Jack" computer font
- 8-1/2-x-11-inch sheet of white card stock
- 8-1/2-x-11-inch sheet of pink patterned paper
- Glue stick
- Embroidery needle
- White cotton embroidery floss
- Use a computer and the Black Jack font to type the saying in a single line with 1-inch left and top margins. Adjust the font as needed so the saying measures about 4 1/2 inches long. Print the saying in black ink on the white card stock. Trim the card stock around the saying into a 3/4-x-8-3/8 inch strip.
- From the pink patterned paper, cut a 3-1/2-x-8-3/8-inch rectangle and a 1-1/2-x-2-inch heart. Glue the printed strip on the pink rectangle 3/4 inch from the bottom edge. Glue the heart on the rectangle.
- Using the needle, make holes through the papers about 1/4 inch apart to outline the heart, and make four holes near the left edge of the card front to create a large X over the printed strip. Use white embroidery floss to backstitch through the holes around the heart and to make a large cross-stitch.
- Cut a 7-1/2-x-8-1/2-inch rectangle from the remaining white card stock, and fold it in half to measure 3 3/4 x 8 1/2 inches. Center and glue the embroidered pink rectangle on the card.