name for every other "Be Mine."
Punch a circle through card stock, suspend a paper heart in the center, and write a message 'round the circle. Fun, sophisticated, and simple!
What You Need:
- Paper Adventures Two-Tone Archivals paper in split pea
- Making Memories pink gingham paper
- 1-1/2-inch length of Westrim gold thread
- Fiskars Circle Cutter
- Marvy 7/8-inch-wide jumbo heart punch
- Adhesive tape
- Fine-point black marking pen
1. Fold a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2-inch lime green card-stock rectangle widthwise. Cut a 1-1/2-inch circle through both card layers about an inch from the upper center. 2. Punch two gingham paper hearts. Sandwich the thread between them, and glue the hearts together. Center the heart in the circle and tape the thread to the inside. Write "Be Mine" around the circle with a marking pen.
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave. Wausau, WI 54401 715/842-2091 www.fiskars.com
Making Memories 1176 W. 500 North Centerville, UT 84104 801/294-0430 www.makingmemories.com
Marvy/Uchida 3535 Del Amo Blvd. Torrance, CA 90503 310/793-2200 www.uchida.com
Paper Adventures P.O. Box 04393 Milwaukee, WI 53204-0393 800/727-0699 www.paperadventures.com