Valentine's Day is a time for treating sweethearts and other special loved ones with tokens of your affection. And if you don't have a Valentine this year, there's no better pick-me-up than buying a fabulous gift for yourself. Whether it's chocolate, jewelry or kitchen gadgets that makes you think of romance and pampering, we found someone making and selling it online.
BHG.com does not endorse the sites listed below, nor have we vetted their service capabilities.
1) Harry and David Infinitely more than a fruit-of-the-month club, this site takes gifting seriously. If your sweetheart has a sweet tooth, try the Tower of Hearts, including chocolate-raspberry layer cake, raspberry filled shortbread cookies and bing cherry chocolates, for $39.95.
2) Tavolo Cooks rejoice in the bounteous offerings here, like the Valentine's Hearts Waffle Maker ($69.95). Treat your honey to breakfast in bed with adorable heart-shaped waffles or any of Tavolo's specialty items.
3) Dean and Deluca When it comes to family, nothing but the best will do, and Dean and Deluca delivers the best food and kitchenware. Surf through their Gifts for Sweethearts and Romantic Dinner for Two.
4) Bruno Brothers Known for their meats and seafood, they also carry caviar, salmon, cheese straws and other delectables. Expecting a crowd? Order the filet/lobster combo ($261.95)) and get half-pound filet mignons and eight-ounce lobster tails for 10.
5) Vermont Country Store Here's a real country store, from the penny candy to the flannel nighties. Where else can you find old-fashioned candy and cologne for your loved ones?
6) Figi's Since 1944, the folks at Figi's have brought us baked goods, chocolates, nuts and more. If you know a chocolate-lover, the Fudge Heart Trio ($29.99) makes the perfect gift: three flavors of fudge, each in a different heart-shaped container.