- Lead-free solder
- Plastic-coated colored wire
- Jingle bells
- Clear glass goblet
1. Cut a piece of solder approximately 20 inches long. Wrap the solder piece with colored wire, letting the solder show through. If desired, wire on jingle bells while wrapping the solder.
2. Wrap the wire-wrapped solder around the goblet. Twist the ends into spirals if desired. Use the photograph for inspiration.More Ideas:
- To give a bottle of champagne, wine, or sparkling cider, wrap the bottle neck with solder and colored wire.
- Replace jingle bells with charms, beads, or ornate shank buttons.