What You Need:
and uplifting as the season.
- Pastel-color gift bag
- Adhesive-backed vellum paper
- Straight-edge and decorative-edge scissors
- White crafts glue
- Small tweezers
- Small paintbrush
- Double-side adhesive tape
- Pressed flowers
- 2/3 yard of 3/8-inch-wide lace trim
- Tracing paper
- Floral print and solid-color papers to match the bag
- Paper punch
1. Measure and draw a rectangle on the bag front. Draw the same-size rectangle on vellum and cut it out.
2. Position pressed flowers on the bag within the drawn rectangle. Thin crafts glue with water. Holding the flowers with tweezers, use a paintbrush to dab glue carefully onto the back side in just a few places. Press the flowers in place on the bag front and let the glue dry. Carefuly align and apply the adhesive-backed vellum.
3. Use glue sparingly to adhere lace trim around the edges of the vellum.
- Create pretty greeting cards using the same materials and techniques as for the gift bags.
- Use this technique to embellish your scrapbook pages.