- Strong adhesive
- Acrylic paint in desired colors
- Glitter glue
- Chenille stems
1. Arrange small rocks to look like a turtle, ladybug, or other character. Glue the rocks together. Let the rocks dry.
2. For the Ladybug, paint the body red, the head black, and the eyes white. Let the paint dry. Paint a black line down the center of the body. Paint black dots on the eyes and on the body. Paint a white smile. Use a glitter glue to make circles around the black dots on the body. Let dry.
3. For the Turtle, paint the body green, the head and feet brown, the nose red, and the eyes white. Let the paint dry. Paint brown dots randomly on the body and on the top portion of the eyes. Paint black dots below the eyelids. Paint a black smile and black details on the feet. Use glitter glue to draw between the circles on the body as shown, left. Let dry.
4. If desired, add antennae by twisting a chenille stem around the creature's neck and twisting the ends.
5. Cut a piece of felt to fit the bottom of the paperweight. Glue in place. Let dry.