Touch o' the Irish Entertaining
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day, and these easy tablesetting ideas will add to the celebration.
0 did it
continue reading below
- Make a striking tablecloth out of raw chartreuse silk (you don't even have to hem it), and top with green inexpensive glassware from an import store.
- Make a trip to a local florist, or take a stroll outdoors to gather greenery, berries, and fern fronds. Tuck these into clear glass vases for your table.
- Create unique napkin holders using long, slender spike leaves wrapped around white linen napkins. No leaves? Try a green satin or grosgrain ribbon or a length of raffia to tie up each napkin.
- For an added touch of color, wrap white napkins with a square of green netting or sheer organza before inserting into a napkin ring.
- Finally, display a bunch of green apples in a twig bowl, and hollow out a few more for the freshest-smelling votive candleholders this side of the Emerald Isle.