Make a colorful and quirky card for someone this St. Patrick's Day, using our list of materials and instructions below.
You Will Need:
- Card Stock
- 1/8" Hole Puncher
- 7 inch lengths of ribbon
- Journaling blocks or additional pieces of card stock (optional)
- Using the pattern, cut one shamrock from card stock.
- Fanfold along the guidelines and punch along the folds with 1/8" hole punch every 1/2".
- Weave 7" lengths of ribbon through the holes and knot the ends together to serve as the clover stem.
- Add journaling blocks and pieces of coordinating card stock if desired.