Our duo of St. Patrick's Day cards can be made in no time.
Small Square Card
- Sandwich adhesive foam between two shamrock die cuts and adhere the die cuts to the front panel of the card.
- Insert small colored brads at each corner and string green cording between the brads to frame the image.
Hanging Charm Card
- Cut a window in the front panel of a piece of folder card stock and set small eyelets on either side of the opening.
- Suspend a small silver charm from a length of cord inserted in the holes and tie the ends on the inside of the card to secure.
- Handwrite or stamp a message below the window to finish.