Let the celebration of all things green (and Irish!) start with one of these festive homemade cards. Make them ahead and send to special Irish friends and relatives.
See our lists of simple materials and easy instructions below.
- Adhesive foam
- Shamrock die cuts
- Small colored brads
- String green cording
- Sandwich adhesive foam between two shamrock die cuts and adhere the die cuts to the front panel of the card.
- Insert small colored brads at each corner and string green cording between the brads to frame the image.
- Small eyelets
- Small silver charm
- Cut a window in the front panel of a piece of folder card stock and set small eyelets on either side of the opening.
- Suspend a small silver charm from a length of cord inserted in the holes and tie the ends on the inside of the card to secure.
- Handwrite or stamp a message below the window to finish.