What You Need:
delicate and beautiful.
- Colorbox gold pigment ink
- Stampendous gold embossing powder
- Heat source, such as embossing heat tool, toaster, or iron
- Stampendous precut square box
- Stamps: PSX Rose #B2233 and River City Rubber Works Thank You #1233-D
- 1-1/2-inch-wide sheer ribbon
- 1-1/4 x 2-1/2-inch rectangle of white cardstock
- Silk flowers
- Gold cord
1. To emboss, stamp the roses on the paper or ribbon with pigment ink. Immediately sprinkle with gold embossing powder. Tilt the paper or ribbon up on edge and tap off the excess powder. Hold the paper or ribbon near a heat source until the powder melts, creating a shiny, raised image. Assemble the box.
2. For the gift tag, fold the cardstock rectangle in half. Emboss a single rose on the front of the gift tag and "Thank You" inside. Tie the ribbon in a bow around the box. Thread gold cord through a top corner of the tag; knot cord around the center of the ribbon bow. Slip silk flowers inside the ribbon knot.