What You Need:
- White bud vase
- Glass paints in black, bright pink, purple, and yellow
Spice up a plain vase with glass
paints; it's quick and easy.
1. Paint the rings of the vase using different colors. Let the paint dry between coats.
2. To paint stripes, paint vertical strokes, leaving white between each.
3. To add small dots at the base, dip the handle end of a paintbrush into paint and dot onto the surface.
4. For the squares, make short strokes with a flat paintbrush.
- For special get-togethers, paint a set of teacups or coffee or soup mugs using these techniques.
- Start with a clear glass vase. Paint it white and let it dry before adding the stripes and dots of color.