What You Need:
- Two cardboard boxes
- Foil wrapping paper
- Colored tape
- Bright poster board
- Colored paper plates
- Plastic tube
- Plastic bowl
- Plastic peanut butter jar
1. Start with two cardboard boxes, one large enough for your child's body and one small enough to go over the child's head and rest on the shoulders.
2. Cover the boxes with foil wrapping paper, and decorate the edges with colored tape.
3. Cut shapes and designs from bright poster board, and attach them to the box along with colored paper plates.
4. Attach a plastic tube to the headpiece. For the top of the headpiece, attach an inverted plastic bowl.
5. Rinse out an empty plastic peanut butter jar, fill it with confetti, replace the lid, and turn the jar upside down on top of the bowl. Tape it in place.