1. Wash the flatware with soap and water. Allow to dry thoroughly. Do not touch the handles.
2. To make stripes, wrap pieces of masking tape around the handles. Burnish (rub) the edges. To make circles, apply binder reinforcements as desired.
3. Paint exposed portion with paint pens, stroking the paint in one direction. Allow the paint to dry thoroughly. Remove the masking tape or reinforcements. Make any necessary corrections using the paint pens. Note: This flatware can be handwashed only.
- Use small vinyl lettering to write initials or a short message on the flatware handles.
- For Christmas flatware, use red, green, and metallic silver and gold paints.