Use these silver accents for a sparkling salute to the coming year.
After the party, your guests can take these napkin holders home to use as oversize paper clips.
1. Cut an 18-inch length of wire for each clip, using wire cutters.
2. Bend the wire in half to form a hairpin shape.
3. Curl ends. Use needle-nose pliers to curl each end into a spiral.
4. Slide each clip over a napkin for your party.
These party favors double as place settings. Make them all the same, or make a unique creation for each guest.
1. Attach buttons to frames. Use hot glue or jewelry adhesive to attach the vintage buttons as desired to the frames. Decide the placement of all of the buttons before you begin to glue.
2. Cut white paper to fit the frames. Cut 1 piece for each frame.
3. Write a guest's name on each piece of paper. Slip the paper into the frame.
4. Place a frame at each place setting.