What You Need:
to match any party decor.
- Purchased noisemakers or horns
- Construction paper in desired colors (1-1/2 sheets per noisemaker)
- Thin art paper (available at art-supply stores)
- Invisible tape
1. Wrap noisemakers in colored construction paper, using 1 sheet per noisemaker. Tape to secure.
2. Overwrap noisemakers with art paper. Tape to secure.
3. Add fringe. Using half a sheet of construction paper, cut fringe to about 1 inch from one long edge. Roll uncut edge around wide end of noisemaker and tape to secure.
4. Place noisemakers in a large vase or bowl and use as a centerpiece. Distribute 1 to each guest near midnight.