Simply Charming Wine Charms
Make no mistake -- guests can find their drinks when each piece of stemware sports a different-color charm. For a festive look, use a miniature Christmas ornament for the center charm.
What You Need for Each Charm
- 4-inch-long jewelry eye pin
- 7/8-inch-diameter dowel scrap
- Wire cutters
- Assorted beads in one colorway
- Miniature Christmas ornament (optional)
- 1-inch-long jewelry head pins
- Needle-nose or jewelry pliers
continue reading below
- Wrap the eye pin around the dowel to shape it, overlapping the loop by 1/4 inch. Clip off the excess wire.
- String the beads onto the head pins. If using an ornament in the center, make two bead strands. If not using an ornament, make two short strands and one long strand for the center. Clip the head pin wire to 1/4 inch above the top bead. Bend the wire to form a loop.
- Slide the bead strands and ornament onto the eye pin ring. Bend the last 1/4 inch of the eye pin into a hook that will attach to the loop on the other end of the ring.