Good fortune for the new year can smile on everyone at your party with these fun ribbon-bedecked favors.
Instructions:Each bubble contains one fortune.
1. Cut strips of paper 1-2 inches long (or as needed to fit in ornaments) and 8-1/2 inches wide.
2. Write a fortune or quote on each strip of paper.
3. Roll each fortune into a small scroll and tie with curling ribbon, leaving ends of ribbon long.
4. Place 1 fortune into each ornament. Allow excess curling ribbon to trail out of ornament.
5. Pile the bubbles in a basket or glass bowl.
6. Let each guest choose a bubble and read their fortune aloud to the group.