complements your daughter's seaside
This memory page takes journaling to new underwater depths with computer-manipulated text. For less adventuresome scrappers, use a curving line template and handwriting.
What You Need:
- Card stock in dark teal (for background), teal, and blue
- Provo Craft wave paper (for background)
- Printworks Mulberry paper ("seaweed" behind title)
- Emaginations heart punch 31004
- All Night Media stamp squares PN#2902Q Ornamental (around photo mat)
- Blue ink pad
- Fiskars items as follows:
Celestial 3-in-1 Corner Punch (star)
Long Seagull Paper Edgers
Wave Paper Edgers
Heart Hand Punch
- Nesters Celebrate/Summer template (fish around text)
- Computer font for journaling
- American Craft teal and metallic teal glitter pens
- Acid-free glue
Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
1. Start by using the dark teal card stock and wave paper for the background.
2. Use the "seaweed" paper behind the title.
3. Use All Night Media stamp squares to decorate blue paper. Matte the photo onto the teal and blue paper.
4. Download mermaid pattern and use a heart punch to punch out hearts for the mermaid fin. Punch out as many as needed to cover the entirety and glue on.
Provo Craft 285 E. 900 South Provo, UT 84606 800-937-7686 www.provocraft.com
Printworks Collecion 12342 McCann Dr., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 562-906-1262
Emagination Crafts 530 North York Rd., Bensenville, IL 60106 630-238-9770 www.emaginationcrafts.com
All Night Media 800-Stamped www.allnightmedia.com
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave., Wausau, WI 54401 715-842-2091 www.fiskars.com
American Craft P.O. Box 512 Orem, UT 84057 801-226-0747