1. Mimosas are so last weekend. Impress Mom with a pitcher of mimosa sangria! Just pour a little peach schnapps into the usual mix of champagne and OJ, and pop in a few of her favorite fresh fruits. Make it the night before to let the fruits and juices mingle.
2. Get the party started with bites worth waking up for. All you need: cucumber slices, cream cheese, and smoked salmon. Skewer them together the night before, and let them chill in the fridge until party time.
3. An easy way to fancy up water glasses? Freeze fresh fruit, edible flowers, and fresh herbs in your ice cubes! Our favorites: pansies, hibiscus, roses, mint, and elderflower.
4. Put on some tunes you know Mom will love with a personalized playlist made just for her. Bluetooth speakers make impromptu song requests all the easier.
5. These make-ahead cinnamon rolls look to a surprise ingredient—mashed potatoes!—to keep things extra ooey-gooey. Stud them with raisins and dried cranberries for a bakery-worthy touch. Or add a pop of color by tossing a spoonful of sprinkles into the batter.
6. Scrambled, omelet-style, or sunny-side up? No need to worry! We've got you covered with this oven-ready ham and cheese casserole. With 30 minutes of prep, and up to 24 hours of chill time, it makes your morning main dish a breeze.
7. The best brunches have the perfect mix of sweet and savory. Look to purchased prepared pies to get your sweet tooth on. Go fresh or frozen, classic or cream. Either way, all the flavors make choosing brunch dessert easy as pie.
8. Fresh fruit is a brunch must. Serve it in an unexpectedly sweet way: with waffle cones! A dollop of whipped cream or Greek yogurt is the perfect topping.
9. Repurpose drink glasses or stemless wineglasses as vases! Fill each with water, then pop in seasonal blooms, like dahlias, peonies, and tulips, for a simple showcase.
10. Print a few special photos of you and Mom to display at the table. Use them as place cards or simply scatter them around as thoughtful mementos.