- Lettering template: School Days by EK Success Ltd.
- Buttons: Theresa's Hand Dyed Buttons by Hillcreek Designs
- Computer font: Scrap Round, "Lettering Delights 3" CD by Inspire Graphics
1. Use computer font to type message at the top.
2. Tear one side of the blue paper to give it a rough edge. Fix it with glue or double-sided tape then mount the photo half on the blue paper and half on the brown.
3. Tie two of the letters together in the word "together" with the string or tweed.
4. Use the same string or tweed for the buttons. Then glue the buttons to the torn side of the blue paper. Two different sizes of buttons represent mother and son.