Tiny Tote for Mom
Dress up a tiny canvas tote with clusters of floral and leaf beads -- a perfect tote for Mom to hold special sentiments.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut an 18-inch length of thread. Thread a beading needle and knot one end of the thread.
- From the inside of a purchased mini canvas tote bag, push the needle through one side, centered approximately 1 1/2 inches from the top. Thread on a flower-shape bead and a seed-shape bead.
- Push the needle back through the flower bead and the bag. Continue attaching bead flowers until you like the look.
- Sew on single seed beads and leaf-shape beads as desired. Knot the thread on the inside of the bag.
- Sew assorted seed and other small beads to the tote bag handle in the same manner.