- Decorative-edge scissors
- 3 x 4-inch piece of light lavender card stock
- 3-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch piece of medium lavender card stock
- Lavender-motif rubber stamp
- Ink pads; purple and black
- Spray adhesive
- 6-inch-tall brown papier-mache box
- Fine-point marking pens: purple and green (optional)
- Hole punch
- Jute cord or ribbon
1. For the tag, use the decorative-edge scissors, cut away 1/8-inch-wide strips along all edges of the light lavender card stock. Repeat with the medium lavender card stock. Press the stamp on the purple ink pad to coat the design with ink completely. Center the stamp on the light lavender card, and press firmly to transfer the design. Let the ink dry.
2. Spray the back of the smaller card with adhesive. Center the smaller card over the larger card. Press the layers together, and let the adhesive dry. Punch one hole through both layers in the upper left corner. Thread jute cord or ribbon through the hole, and tie the ends in a knot.
3. For the box, press the stamp on the black ink pad to coat the design with ink completely. Leaving an extra inch of space at the top, center the stamp on one side of the box. Press firmly, and let the ink dry. Repeat for the other sides. If desired, fill in the design of the leaves with the green marking pen; fill in the flowers with the purple marking pen.