- Patterned paper: Susan Branch for Colorbok Paper Products
- Lettering template: Doodle-E-Do by Cut-it-Up
- Stickers: Alphabitties by Provo Craft
- Punches: EK Success Ltd.
- Colored pen: Zig Writer by EK Success Ltd.
- Petal pattern
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Use a vibrant palette of colors for the layout, creating a floral border with punches for the top of the page and flanking the title with paper piecings of your design.
3. Mount the small letter stickers used in the title on vellum, chalk the backside, and mount the strips on white card stock before adhering them to the page.