- Book pages
- Watercolor paint
- Craft glue
- Florist's wire
1. Use a watercolor wash (mix watercolor paint with water) to paint cast-off book pages. Let dry.
2. Cut petal shapes from the paper and crinkle them to make them more pliable, then straighten.
3. To make a petal, pinch the bottom of the cutout piece to create a curved shape.
4. Glue petals together one by one. Let dry.
5. Roll back the edges to open the bloom.
6. Insert florist's wire into the bottom of the bloom for a stem. Secure with glue.