- Large decorative paint can (available at home improvement centers).
- White and navy papers for the paint can lid and label
- Cut-It-Up items as follows: Acid-free flower and leaf die-cuts Acid-free Pop-It-Up adhesive dots
- EK Success Zig Calligraphy and Writer marking pens
- Double-stick tape
1. Start by putting a fresh coat of paper on a paint can and use it for your gift wrap.
2. Curl the petals on flower die-cuts to make the design lively, and adhere them with pop dots. Occasionally, stack two dots together for added height and dimension.
Cut It Up P.O. Box 30, Dutch Flat, CA 95714 916/646-4646
E K Success 125 Entin Road P.O Box 1141 Clifton, NJ 07014-1141 800/524-1349