What You Need
- Acrylic enamel paints (white, one other color)
- Paper plate
- Sea sponge
- Miniature watering can
- Photocopies of fresh flowers
- White crafting glue
- Silver or gold marking pen
- Small plastic cup
How to Make It
- Place small amounts of white and one other color acrylic enamel paints on a disposable plate. Moisten a sea sponge and wring out excess water.
- Dab sponge lightly in each paint color; dab onto a miniature watering can. Continue applying color in this manner until the desired look is achieved. Let dry.
- Cut out color photocopies of fresh flowers. Arrange cutouts as desired on watering can. Adhere cutouts in place with thick white crafts glue. Let dry. Thin glue with water; coat the front of the cutouts. Let dry.
- Accent the edges of the watering can with tiny stripes drawn with a silver or gold marking pen. Trace the flower outline with pen. Let dry.
- Before placing flowers in the can, place a small plastic cup inside it. Fill with tiny flowers and water.