Dainty Watering Can
Tiny enough to hold in the palm of your hand, this miniature arrangement of cut flowers blooms with cheer and is sure to put a smile on any mother's face.
0 did it
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Place small amounts of white and one other color acrylic enamel paints on a disposable plate. Moisten a sea sponge and wring out excess water.
- Dab sponge lightly in each paint color; dab onto a miniature watering can. Continue applying color in this manner until the desired look is achieved. Let dry.
- Cut out color photocopies of fresh flowers. Arrange cutouts as desired on watering can. Adhere cutouts in place with thick white crafts glue. Let dry. Thin glue with water; coat the front of the cutouts. Let dry.
- Accent the edges of the watering can with tiny stripes drawn with a silver or gold marking pen. Trace the flower outline with pen. Let dry.
- Before placing flowers in the can, place a small plastic cup inside it. Fill with tiny flowers and water.