What You Need
- White cotton fabric
- Personal photo
- T-shirt transfer paper
- Fusible web
- Color cotton fabric
- Small pillow
How to Make It
- Cut a square of cotton fabric smaller than and complementary to the fabric on the pillow front.
- Scan a photo to fit with about a 1-inch border on all sides.
- Print it onto T-shirt transfer paper, trim closely around the photo, and iron onto white cotton fabric (do not remove the paper yet).
- Next, iron the white fabric to fusible web. Trim around the photo; remove the backing from the fusible web, and iron it onto the center of the colored fabric.
- Press and remove the paper from the iron-on transfer. Use fabric glue to frame the photo with trim and to attach the fabric square to the pillow.
Tip: If you want to use a premade form for stuffing, be sure to make your pillow a standard size.