What You Need:
Use post it notes, children's
art, and food cut outs to make
this refrigerator card more realistic.
- Metallic pen: Zig Opaque Writer by EK Success Ltd.
- Fridge pattern
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
Look and see what's inside,
it's almost like a real
2. Use high-gloss white and metallic silver card stock, a metallic pen, and a few embellishments to fashion this retro Mother's Day card.
3. Scan a child's drawing into your computer, reduce the size, and print it out, attaching it to the fridge with double-sided tape.
4. Also fashion a miniature Post-it note by trimming down a full-size one. Color-copy and cut out food images from a grocery flyer for authenticity.