- Summer photo
- 12-inch-square sheet of acid-free navy card stock
- 12-inch-square sheet of acid-free white paper
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch sheets of acid-free paper in bright blue, grass green, and light orange
- Paper Patch green gingham paper
- Stickopotamus ABC School Days white letter stickers
- Fiskars Scallop Paper Edgers
- EK Success Paper Shaper flower punch
- McGill 1/16-inch and 1/4-inch circle punches
- Pentel Milky white gel roller
- Chatterbox Journaling Genie #3 Funky!
- Black ZIG Millennium .01 marking pen
- Acid-free glue
1. Use 12-inch-square navy cardstock and white paper for your canvas. Choose a photo to mount on grass-green paper.
2. Make a border using punched out flowers. For more decoration use green gingham paper and scallop paper edges.
3. Finish by using ABC School Days white letter stickers to really make your letters stand out. Write a special summer memory with white gel roller pen.
Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave., Wausau, WI 54401 715-842-2091 www.fiskars.
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Rd., P.O Box 1141 Clifton, NJ 07014-1141 800-524-1349 www.eksuccess.com
McGill, Inc. 131 E. Prairie St., Marengo, IL 60152 815-568-7244 www.mcgillinc.com
Pentel of America 2805 Columbia St., Torrance, CA 90509 310-320-3831 www.pentel.com