Fill the bottles with beads for
- Assorted bottles or small flower vases
- Lace motifs and trims as desired to fit bottles (available at crafts, discount, and fabric stores)
- Mod Podge decoupage medium
- Small paintbrush
1. Arrange the lace on the bottle until you have a pleasing arrangement. When using a length of trim, cut out some of the connecting threads so the points can be spread out to fit the curvature of the bottle if necessary.
2. With the paintbrush, spread some Mod Podge on the bottle in the general shape of the trim. Put the lace in place and cover it thoroughly with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.Tips:
- To give the lace a vintage look, soak it in tea and let it dry before gluing it to the bottle.
- Use small premade crocheted doilies to dress up glassware.