A Salute to Uniform Buttons
Whether you have family heirlooms or a purchased collection, military uniform buttons deserve a place of honor.
To display them in your home, here are some great ideas:
continue reading below
Show off your patriotism by displaying military uniform buttons at home.
- Sew them onto the cuff of a Christmas stocking.
- Display the buttons by attaching them to a red, white, and blue pillow, quilt, or tapestry.
- Place uniform buttons in transparent canning jars.
- Photocopy the buttons to use in scrapbooking.
- Sew 5 or 6 vertically or horizontally on wool, then mat and frame.