Musical Tribute Wreath
The Grand Old Flag proudly flies in this wreath, while music notes dance around song sheets.
What You Need:Use song-sheets, musical notes, and the American flag to glorify a wreath.
- 5 copies of antique patriotic music, photocopied on parchment paper
- Hot-glue gun; hotmelt adhesive
- Small ball ornaments in red, silver, and blue: 13 of each color
- Black pipe cleaners
- 32-inch grapevine wreath
- 12- x 17-inch United States flag on wood stick
- Two 6-inch musical note ornaments
- One 6-inch G clef ornament
- 4 yards each of 1-1/2-inch-wide sheer ribbon in red, white, and blue
- Two 5-inch glittered stars each in red, white, and blue
1. Roll four of the music sheets so the titles are visible. Secure with glue. Curl the upper left corner of the remaining sheet. Set aside.
2. Cut the string hangers from the ball ornaments. Make 13 groups of one red, one white, and one blue ornaments. Slide a pipe cleaner through the wire hangers and twist to secure. Set aside.
3. Align the ribbon ends. Tie a large bow in the center. Hot-glue the bow to the upper left of the wreath.
4. Cut the hangers from the musical note ornaments. Arrange embellishments on the wreath. To secure the ball ornament bundles, poke the pipe cleaners through the wreath to the back, and twist them around the wreath. Trim the pipe cleaner ends. Hot-glue the remaining pieces on the wreath.