- Large gem or button, or piece from old jewelry
- Small red, white, and blue glass beads
- Thin wire
- Strong adhesive, such as E6000
- White artist's tape
- Pin back
1. Using a large gem for a base, glue another gem or decoration to the center with a small dot of adhesive.
2. String assorted beads on desired length of wire, allowing 2 inches of unbeaded wire at the ends. Loop the beaded wire and glue the wire ends onto the back of the gem.
3. Using white artist's tape, cover glued wire ends. Let dry.
4. Glue pin pack onto back of gem. Let dry