- Nine 1-inch-long head pins
- Seed beads in red, white, and blue
- Needlenose pliers
- Metallic braid in red and silver
1. Thread 7 red and 6 white beads alternately onto 4 head pins. For each of the remaining 5 pins, thread 4 red and 3 white beads alternately onto each pin. Follow with 3 blue and 2 white, alternating beads.
2. Form the end of each pin into a circle with pliers.
3. Cut a 30-inch length of each color of metallic braid. Thread beaded pins onto the braid. Knot at the the side of the beads. Knot again at the end of the necklace.